Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Reflections Of This Class
I am enjoying English 195 so far though it has been difficult making time for it while working full time and spending time at the hospital in the evening with my mother-in-law who has cancer. Its a struggle but I will make it. I have never used Microsoft Publisher. I did not have the software on my computer and the software is very expensive. I am learning alot about technical communication and enjoy reading posts in the discussion board and the blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey! I think that me and you both have something in common. We can't find time to do the work. Also have you found out ANYYYYTHING with the whole website thing?? I have no clue! But I am supposed to reflect the class on someone else's blog. I chose you! So I think that it's a good class, I just don't have any time. Oh, and also here is a website where you can download Publisher for a free trial. :) It's what I done (Yet I still don't know how to use it, I have it, but can't use it!)
http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/product.aspx?re_ms=oo&family=publisher&culture=en-US
you may have to backspace or something to get it to go to it, i had to fix it from the other comment. But if you cant get it to work try to google "Microsoft Publisher 2007" then follow the links that say "get free trial" If you can't get it to work, comment me or send an email dkmcclelland@gmail.com
http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com
/product.aspx?re_ms=oo&family=
publisher&culture=en-US
I can relate, full time working 6 days a week 2 daughters in high school (hands full), class who has the time. I guess we just have to make the time to do it. Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. I lost my mother to cancer in 2000. I think however, if you succeed here you can look back and reflect on how in some small way this class was able to help you.
www.geocities.com/dusbuster3_2001/
Repair4Dummies
Thanks Dustin. I have been busy working on all the assignments. Good luck with yours!
Post a Comment